Communications | Carpinteria, CA | Part Time, Contract, and Temporary
Content Coordinator 4320
The Content Coordinator is an exciting, highly valued position working with the Content team behind our award-winning training videos. The Content Coordinator facilitates a smooth and efficient workflow throughout the department by making sure all administrative and project management tasks are completed efficiently and on time.
- Coordinate projects and key stakeholders related to initiatives.
- Support and maintain ongoing projects for the Content team.
- Organize team events, both on and off-site.
- Create, manage, and track purchase requests and purchase orders.
- Manage and track invoices.
- Maintain Content email lists.
- Work with managers to support vendor relationships and follow-up.
- Generate and format reports and presentations.
- Act as a liaison between Content teams, Workplace team, and GTS to maintain Content buildings and technology.
- Advocate and facilitate the company culture and experience for the Content team, authors, and visitors.
- Administrative support for Content team leaders including travel, expenses and calendar management where needed.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience supporting teams
- Superior organizational, time management, verbal, and written communication skills, with excellent attention for detail
- Exceptional project management and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to adapt to the various styles and personalities within a team
- Excellent ability to juggle multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities at the same time
- Experience supporting several people
- Experience writing and maintaining documentation
- Excellent business acumen
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment that changes constantly
- Ability to not only recognize problems and inefficiencies, but also to propose process solutions and improvements
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Keynote, Photoshop, and Acrobat
- Experience with FileMaker Pro, Google Docs, or website maintenance is a plus
- Must be an effective and articulate communicator with superior phone, writing, and documentation skills
- Must have the initiative and the ability to multitask and manage multiple efforts at once
$25-$35 Per Hour Carpinteria, CA 93013
Schedule and duration: 20 hour week project for 4 – 6 weeks – possible extension