Human Resources | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Compensation Analyst 796177
- Working collaboratively with various clients and partnership with HR team members such as talent acquisition, labor, and shared services HR generalists:
- Applies a comprehensive understanding of professional compensation concepts to analyze employee pay and organization compensation programs
- Guides clients on the development of position descriptions and conducts evaluations for a wide variety of jobs and levels
- Recommends corrective or alternative actions to resolve complex compensation-related problems
- Conducts complex data analyses to assess compensation issues and recommend appropriate courses of action
- Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices.
- Works on compensation department projects related to process improvement or programs such as incentive compensation, variable pay plans, and other forms of compensation.
- Participates in and develops compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine the organization's competitive position.
- Provides HR and campus-wide training utilizing functional expertise. Partners on issues that require a multi-disciplinary approach to resolution.
- Stays current and proficient in all compensation technology and processes. Takes action to complete the identified development plan.
- Bachelor's degree in the related area
- 5+ years of Compensation experience and/or equivalent experience/training.
- Certified Compensation Professional
- Comprehensive knowledge of the compensation functions as well as general knowledge of other areas of human resources.
- Knowledge to develop and implement compensation programs for client groups and understands how they and other initiatives may impact various areas of human resources.
- Analytical skills to conduct analysis and develop recommendations as well as effective written and verbal communication skills to convey findings and recommendations clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with client groups and other areas of human resources and complete multiple assignments on time.
- Strong interpersonal skills to interface with business units and other areas of human resources.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize competing for work assignments and meet deadlines.
$35-$40 per hour San Francisco, CA 94118 1 Month Assignment