Accounting | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Compensation Analyst 778597
As directed, the Compensation Analyst will be accountable for providing compensation support and service on all compensation programs, plans, and policies on a global basis. This will include, but not be limited to the salary planning and budget process, focal review processes, management, and executive incentive compensation plans, equity compensation, sales compensation, compensation training, and program communication. Further, this position will be accountable for providing administrative an analytical support, ongoing research, modeling and compensation analysis for base pay, incentive and commission programs as well as all other related compensation plans to include but not be limited to items such one-time payment plans and allowances.
- Build a collaborative relationship with global HRBPs, business leaders and team members on implementation and administration of compensation programs, plans and policies.
- Analyze, review and develop materials related to the execution of all compensation programs including base pay, short-term and long-term incentives, retention and recognition.
- On an ongoing basis, the incumbent will be accountable for supporting the job evaluation process and salary recommendations ensuring internal equity and market alignment by applying standard job evaluation/job appraisal methodologies.
- Create market-driven salary structures to align with local pay practices in the Americas, EMEA and APAC.
- Respond to requests from Talent Acquisition, HRBPs, and business leaders related to compensation programs and tools, and produce ad-hoc reports to enable informed management decision-making.
- Create training material and conduct training sessions with HRBPs and business leaders to support our compensation philosophy through continuous education and communication.
- Manage participation in annual market salary surveys, and research and advice on market trends and insights to enhance our competitive market position.
- Perform job analysis, job leveling evaluations, job pricing, and FLSA compliance audits.
- Provides analytical and administrative support on the focal review process, incentive compensation plans, sales commission plans, and equity plans.
- Consult with HRBPs, Recruiters, and Managers in making compensation recommendations to resolve compensation issues using a data-driven, policy-based approach.
- Provide support as a key player in our annual compensation programs (merit, stock, promotions, & bonus administration).
- Partner on compensation projects from design through execution, including modeling, project planning, communicating, and training.
- Analyze market data to assess competitiveness on cash, incentive, and equity programs
- A four-year degree, or equivalent experience, preferably in Business Administration, HR Management or Finance.
- 3-5 years of progressive compensation and/or related experience.2+ years of experience in compensation processes and practices, particularly working with compensation survey data, market pricing, and salary structure development.
- Professional certification in compensation (CCP, GRP or ACCP).
- Experience in evaluation and benchmarking of a variety of business and functional positions.
- Excellent Excel skills and data modeling/analytics capability.
- Project management experience.
- Strong business and consultative skills including initiating, conducting, and facilitating discussions with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Experience with HRIS systems; Workday experience is preferred.
- Workday HCM and Compensation Platform experience a plus.
$65 per Hour San Francisco, CA 94107 12 Month Assignment