Cloud Infrastructure Architect 7073444
Software ENG & DEV | Houston, TX | Full Time and Contract
Cloud Infrastructure Architect
As a IaaS and Paas cloud architect, the candidate have the following qualification and responsibilities:
- Serve as a thought leader, solution visionary and technology expert
- Serves as the primary designer and architect for Google/Azure Enterprise Cloud systems and services. Understands unique needs of customers and organization
- Proven hands-on experience developing cloud infrastructure and solution
- Cloud Architect experienced in Google cloud platform or Microsoft Azure with at least 2 years of hands-on experience and 10 years of IT operational experience in a global enterprise environment.
- Areas of responsibility include:
- virtual networks
- image creation and maintenance
- subscription management
- storage management
- Network Security Groups
- Role Based Access Controls
- Active Directory
- Direct skills should include PowerShell, Google bucket VM image and Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates
- Experience with Scripting/Automation/IaaS/PaaS
- Provides leadership to project teams, and facilitates the definition of project deliverables around core Cloud based technology and methods.
- Defines tracking mechanisms and ensures IT standards and methodology are met; delivers quality results.
- Translates complex Functional Specifications to detail Technical Designs and implementation regarding the Enterprise cloud architecture/services and security requirements.
- Provide input, guidance and recommendations on Technical Designs developed by other team members.
- Strong Experience with Google and Azure and other service providers cloud offerings.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently and to formulate and implement standards, procedures and best practices.
- When prioritizing work, considers the bigger picture, ensuring alignment with department objectives with a holistic Enterprise mindset.
- Ability to train and develop other technical developers
- Cloud architecture experience
- Facilitate collaboration across the organization to direct and better utilize infrastructure tools.
- Plan, develop and manage the infrastructure to enable strategic and effective use of tools.
- Lead the evaluation/evolution of tools/technologies/programs with input from internal teams, external developers, partners and customers.
- Proactively identifying issues and improvement opportunities.
- Directing resources to diagnose and resolve complex system, application software, security and related problems that impact system and availability.
$80 Per Hour Houston TX 77056 6 Month Assignment