Clinical Systems Project Manager
Project Management | Oakland, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Clinical Systems Project Manager 782459
- Applies advanced technical project management concepts with a full understanding of project management practices and IT policies and procedures to manage complex projects.
- Provides analysis for highly complex, project-related issues.
- Implements the project management process for the campus, medical center or Office of the President's products and services involving diverse departmental or cross-functional teams.
- Initiates designs and leads project proposals and reports.
- Has an overall project management responsibility.
- May lead a team of technical project management professionals.
- Assembles and directs large project teams, develops detailed project plans and schedules and monitors budget and resources.
- Directs project activities with the goal of completing the project on schedule and within budget constraints. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel.
- Oversees the project from initiation through delivery including system integration, project and campus, medical center or Office of the President communications, interaction with vendors and managing risk.
- Bachelor's degree in related area and / or equivalent experience/training.
- Requires a minimum of 7 years of project management experience, principles, theories, and concepts.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in the Health Care Industry
- Working knowledge of technology-related initiatives and an understanding of the impact to the organization of such initiatives.
- Demonstrated capacity to anticipate obstacles and plan for contingencies.
- Demonstrated attention to detail. Demonstrated ability to determine relevance and prioritize tasks.
- Excellent logic, verbal and analytical skills
- Demonstrated competency in selecting and implementing project management methods and techniques.
- Ability to work outside of office hours
- Proven leadership ability.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to put forth persuasive arguments.
- Effective skill at tracking effort and project progress.
- Demonstrated highly advanced organization and project management skills.
- Demonstrated strong conceptual and planning skills to analyze projects of broad and diverse scope.
- Understands the cost impact of projects, project tracking tools, and metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Experience leading a team of technology professionals.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate critical information across disciplines.
- Understands how projects relate to other business strategies and initiatives.
- Advanced knowledge of all aspects of computing and communications including hardware infrastructure, networking, software, operations, and disaster recovery.
- Experience working with EPIC
$100 per Hour Oakland, CA 94609 2 Month Assignment