Client Service Manager *
Client Services | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Client Service Manager 783104 *
- Analyzes complex financial data and identifies trends in revenue cycle operations. Summarizes data and presents reports to leadership.
- Liaisons with departments to thoroughly define reporting and information requirements.
- Identifies data sources, develops and delivers routine and ado reports and presentations.
- Proposes changes or enhancements to systems to improve reporting capabilities.
- Compiles reports and analyzes results regarding department billing performance, provider reimbursement, and/or other data pertinent to the revenue cycle.
- Audits data input for all components of the Professional Fee Billing revenue cycle management.
10 Perform ad hoc analyses or process improvement projects as assigned to optimize MGBS performance.
- Evaluates revenue cycle workflows to propose improvements in efficiencies and timeliness.
- Collaborates with and coordinates between departments to design new workflows, in order to maximize revenues.
- May review selected EOB information by specialty to analyze reimbursement levels from various carriers.
- Develops recommendations to improve reimbursement levels.
- Aware of government regulations, reimbursement issues and other matters having a potential financial impact.
- Represents MGBS on committees, task forces, and workgroups.
- Works proactively with departments across the system to assure appropriate revenue cycle practices and compliance with internal and external regulations.
- Delivers training to Clients on revenue cycle systems, processes, and procedures.
- Revenue Cycle Systems training areas include registration, insurance verification, and authorization processes to mitigate insurance denials and optimize the revenue cycle.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related area and / or equivalent experience/training.
- Master's degree in related area and / or equivalent experience/training.
- Cognos Data Warehouse
- Clarity, SQL, Epic Workbench
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently (both verbal -- in-person and phone/conf calls -- and via email)
- communicating and interacting with physicians, rev cycle leaders in clin depts, and up through VP level.
- strong presentation skills
- problem solver - the ability to identify solutions, and communicate findings/recommendations clearly and concisely
- strong listener
- ability to work both autonomously and in teams
- strong data/reporting skills (Excel)
- Data analysis - problem-solving/ root cause analysis/spot trends
- Healthcare background preferred
$35 per Hour San Francisco, CA 94107 7 Month Assignment