Business Systems Analyst
IT & IS | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time and Contract
Business Systems Analyst 2374
Responsible for interpreting and translating business requirements into solutions and preparing functional specifications. Establishes development standards and processes. Works in conjunction with the development team in the development of applications, designing reports, testing performance, debugging and documenting applications of high complexity. Follows predefined standards and best practices. Tests the usability of applications and preparation of user training documentation, and/or delivers user acceptance training.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business & operations requirements and systems goals and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Provides oversight as well as serves as the functional and lead during development, implementation, and testing of highly complex projects
- Provide expert level of business process guidance on requirements, concept, design, realization and support.
- Provide consultancy for the best practice processes. Initiate necessary business process re-engineering to have effective and efficient operations.
- Drives business architecture design (including Business Process)
- Responsible for leading/facilitating business requirements gathering and determining technical impacts
- Responsible for the development of system related documentation that includes flow charts, work flow tables, mapping documents, integration specifications and provides system training
- Develops an extensive understanding of the business unit's function and effectively communicates technical issues and solutions in non-technical terms to the business unit
- 9-14 Years of Experience.
- Extensive experience in designing billing solutions including subscription billing
- Experience implementing and maintaining revenue solutions, Rev-pro experience preferred
- IT order management, billing and revenue configuration experience in an ERP solution, preference in Oracle R12 Finance Module (i.e. AR, AP, Payments, GL, CM, FA, PO).
- Sales Force experience is a plus
- Process modeling experience in a formal process modeling tool like ARIS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience IT related field
- 10+ years application systems analysis, business analysis work experience or equivalent
- Strong SDLC requirements background with both waterfall and agile
- Knowledge of enrollment and/or billing end to end processes
- Strong understanding of integration points of assigned business/systems and processes
- Understanding of a variety of architecture standards and ability to apply them in their design work
- Experience with business requirements and business process analysis to ensure IT solutions meet the business needs
Can work in Santa Clara or Denver
$70-$80 Per Hour Santa Clara, CA 95050 3 Month Assignment