Business Systems Analyst
IT & IS | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time and Contract
Business Systems Analyst 1086
- Works collaboratively with the Sales and Services Operations team, along with other groups, as necessary, to ensure the requirements are understood and documented.
- Further, the person in this role will be hands-on and will need to understand the Apttus CPQ functionalities, in addition to Salesforce Sales Cloud, Forecasting and CPQ tools.
- Subject matter expert in for both functional and solution analysis and light design for the Salesforce platform, and related technical areas listed
- Partner with stakeholders to shape requirements and ensure alignment with business/technology strategy and planned initiatives
- Drive the planning, prioritization, design, development, and deployment of new projects & system enhancements
- Evaluate and address cross-functional and cross-system dependencies.
- Responsible for understanding business requirements, creating/grooming user stories, and partnering with the Development team to deliver a solution and a plan.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements; serve as a trusted technology advisor for business users.
- Participate in the change management and go live support processes.
- Maintain a high-level familiarity with other IT system/business application capabilities and scope definition in order to make recommendations regarding upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
- Coordinate and perform system testing to ensure requirements are met. Work closely with the project team during user acceptance testing (UAT); including tracking issues through to resolution and securing end-user acceptance sign-off.
- Partner with business operations team members to define, plan, and execute small and medium projects, in addition to ongoing delivery of ‘run the business’ enhancements and fixes.
- The above responsibilities will be primarily focused but not limited on the Operational Systems & Process Portfolio which comprises the following technical and functional areas and how Sales Organizations leverages them:
- Opportunity Lifecycle Process (Salesforce)
- Pricing & Programs (Apttus CPQ)
- Proposals and Approvals (Apttus CPQ)
- Order Form & Contract Management Process for CPQ
- Customer Accounts & License Data Capture
- Renewal Process & Customer Tru-up Process (Assets)
- Miscellaneous & Custom Features & Capabilities supporting Sales Process
- 5+ years of IT experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical degree
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce.com in an Enterprise IT environment
- Salesforce Admin Certification (201) preferred
- Apttus CPQ Certified
$70-$80 per hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 3 Month Assignment