Business Systems Analyst
Business Analysis | Remote in Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary | From $60.00 to $70.00 per hour
Business Systems Analyst 11068
A leading professional networking and development company is seeking a Business Systems Analyst. The successful candidate will design, configure, test, and deploy projects. The ideal candidate is very familiar with Workday HCM and has a wide range of experience with core functional areas like Staffing, Organizations and Roles, Security, Time off and Leave, Time Tracking, Compensation, etc. The company offers a great work environment!
Business Systems Analyst Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $60- $70/hr
- Worksite: Leading professional networking and development company (Sunnyvale, CA 94085, Open to Remote, Must Work PST hours)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k
- 40 hours/week, 9 Month Assignment
Business Systems Analyst Responsibilities:
- Leverage your knowledge of Workday HCM plus ancillary functional areas to design, configure, test, and deploy Workday projects.
- Analyze, Interpret, and collaborate expertly on functional requirements with business stakeholders.
- Propose long-term, scalable, best-in-class solutions for complex challenges.
- Engage non-Workday platform owners for impacts across interconnected systems.
- Create and execute SIT test scenarios according to the defined functional requirements.
- Create UAT test scenarios and collaborate with stakeholders to secure signoff.
- Communicate regularly with the TPE team and business stakeholders to provide recurring status updates.
- Propose and implement alternative solutions for instances where functional requirements cannot be met due to system limitations.
- Manage escalations in partnership with project teams.
Business Systems Analyst Qualifications:
- 5+ years of HR technology experience.
- 3+ years of Workday HCM functional experience with domain knowledge in the full suite of Worker data including Staffing Data, Time off and Leave, Time Tracking, Organizations, Personal and Contact Information, Compensation, Performance, etc.
- BA/BS or MA/MS in related fields is preferred.
- Experience in configuring Workday Absence, Time tracking, and related processes.
- Experience with Workday Expenses is a plus.
- Experience with project management and software project delivery lifecycle is preferred.
- Understanding of Workday reporting and report writing.
- Knowledge of Workday domain and business process security.
- Knowledge of Workday EIBs, including the ability to execute complex data loads and troubleshoot independently.
- Knowledge of Workday business process design and functionality.
- Fundamental understanding of Workday calculated fields.
- Fundamental understanding of Workday Integrations is a plus.
- Demonstrated results in HCM business requirements documentation.
- Familiarity with HCM functional configurations, and foundational data including locations, companies plus other organizational business objects.
- Ability to operate independently; owns, drives, and self-managed work with minimal instruction/assistance.
- Comfortable operating in fast-changing environments and creating clarity out of ambiguity.
- Ability to construct and deconstruct Workday calculated fields to implement expanded functionality beyond core functionality/use is preferred.