Business Systems Analyst 1078
Sales Operations | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time and Contract
Business Systems Analyst 1078
- Works collaboratively with the Sales Operations team, along with other groups, as necessary, to ensure the requirements are understood and documented.
- Partner with stakeholders to shape requirements and ensure alignment with business/technology strategy and planned initiatives.
- Drive the planning, prioritization, design, development, and deployment of new projects & system enhancements.
- Evaluate and address cross-functional and cross-system dependencies.
- Responsible for understanding business requirements, creating/grooming user stories, and partnering with the Development team to deliver a solution and a plan.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to identify opportunities for process improvements; serve as a trusted technology advisor for business users.
- Participate in the change management and go live support processes.
- Maintain a high-level familiarity with other IT system/business application capabilities and scope definition in order to make recommendations regarding upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
- Coordinate and perform system testing to ensure requirements are met. Work closely with the project team during user acceptance testing (UAT); including tracking issues through to resolution and securing end-user acceptance sign-off.
- Partner with business operations team members to define, plan, and execute small and medium projects, in addition to ongoing delivery of ‘run the business’ enhancements and fixes.
- 7+ years of IT experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical degree
- 5+ years experience with Salesforce.com in an Enterprise IT environment
- Salesforce Admin Certification (201)
- Apttus CPQ & CLM Certified
- Salesforce Lightning
- Salesforce Sales Cloud, Forecasting and CPQ tools, as well as Account Planning.
- Subject matter expert in for both functional and solution analysis and light design for the Salesforce platform, and related technical areas listed
- Experience supporting multiple integrated systems in an Enterprise technology environment
- Agile / SCRUM experience required
- End to end implementation experience including requirements documentation, systems configuration, project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- Self-motivated team player with clear and effective communications skills; solid time management & organization skills; ability to manage multiple and often changing priorities.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyze and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance, and instruction to users.
- Compensation & Data Capture Process using Xactly (Salesforce)
- Renewal Process & Customer Tru-up Process (Assets)
- Forecasting (C9)
- Altify account planning
- Customer Accounts & License Data Capture
- Order Form & Contract Management Process for both CPQ & CLM
- Proposals and Approvals (Apttus CPQ)
$100-$110 per hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 6 Mo Assignment