Business System Administrator 7970565
Customer Service | Pleasanton, TX | Full Time and Contract
Business System Administrator
The Business System Administrator is responsible for the effective utilization of the business system, and user support in the assigned organization.
- Ensure consistent and ongoing system usage.
- Provide user assistance as required and coordinate the local user community.
- Provide local user training as needed.
- Coordinate the creation and maintenance of users in the system.
- Monitor system account requests and ensure authorization.
- Police and correct system errors and remove obsolete and duplicate items.
- Track and ensure responses to all system feedback, help, bug and idea submissions.
- Office 365 is required.
- Create Direct Sales Orders in FDP Quote Module as well as edit terms in SAP
- Submit Purchase Orders
- Create contract and reference price books in Siebel CRM as well as SAP
- Have ability to check-in/out and edit workbooks on SharePoint
- Ability to submit a credit order
- Upload supporting documents to the TeamSpace
- Run reports from the BI Launchpad and/or access to the DOVR
$14 Per Hour Pleasanton, TX 78069 9 month contract