Business Process Representative
Sales Operations | Santa Rosa, CA | Part Time, Contract, and Temporary
Business Process Representative 696998
As a member of the software initiative, you will be responsible for managing processes and data which enable our WW field to quote, sell and obtain pricing for our portfolio of software offerings. You will operate as the focal point for coordinating communication across various teams, gathering information for each new product introduction and performing research to solve issues and answer inquiries. Based on defined business strategies, you will also be responsible for their application to calculate target pricing and enable sales through data entry/maintenance of the portfolio in our ERP systems. Due to a direct impact on sales, accuracy, and sense of urgency are key to our success.
- Minimum of Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-4+ years relevant experience in Data Analysis and Data management
- Initial assignments may be repetitive in nature, however, the degree of freedom and complexity of assignments are expected to increase/expand.
- Must have proven track record of results in the following areas to be most effective in this role:
- Flexible, driven, self-starter that works well within a team environment
- Persistent with detail – high level of accuracy and integrity regarding policy adherence
- Deals well with changing direction and/or ambiguity- interested in being part of a solution and enabling new growth areas
- Comfortable with making decisions as time in position increases, with best available information and taking calculated, informed risks
- Data Management:
- Coordinating communication/decisions across various teams which drives content
- Experience in managing large master data sets that control field selling – what’s available for sale
- Data entry and maintenance of data set
- Understanding DB concepts
- Ability to write queries to download targeted data from the system, use of Advanced Excel and/or DB tools such as MS Access to manipulate/compare large data sets, identify mismatches/issues
- Ease and confidence with working with numbers – ability to utilize Advanced Excel to write complex formulas including IF statements and vlookups
$20 per Hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 10 Month Assignment (Part-Time 20 hrs per week)