Business Operations Coordinator
Operations | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Business Operations Coordinator 762335
As part of the Content Acquisitions and Development Team, you will support the contract execution pipeline for the Content deals and provide entry-level support for Content’s Salesforce implementation. You will support day-to-day troubleshooting, user support, data validation and maintenance, and improvement of Salesforce.com Content organization. You will collaborate with various internal and external stakeholder groups to continually raise the bar on data accuracy and availability, scalability and customer experience while encouraging standard work and building positive, scalable partnerships in both areas.
- Administrative Support: The Business Operations Coordinator supports the contract execution pipeline, digitally files fully executed contracts, and provides additional administrative support to the Legal and BCAP teams as needed. He or she drives to tight deadlines, acts as a gatekeeper to ensure actionable data and standard work, and fosters positive working relationships with internal and external business partners.
- Entry Level Salesforce Support: The Business Operations Coordinator works closely with the Salesforce Admin Team to support data integrity via ongoing maintenance and user support. She/he provides a range of entry-level Salesforce system support including security, business rules, defining functionality, and troubleshooting to meet ongoing needs of the business. She/he may support basic configuration efforts as needed.
- General support: The Business Operations Coordinator provides general support for the Business Affairs & Content Operations Team, including data clean-up projects, ad hoc research, inquiry response, and trouble tickets.
- B.A. or equivalent degree preferred.
- Functional fluency in Outlook, Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Data entry experience demonstrated a high level of accuracy.
- Working knowledge of database concepts and best practices.
- Demonstrated multitasking and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced time-sensitive environment.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and work with a wide variety of people.
- Demonstrated focused attention to detail
- Highly organized
Required Workplace Competencies:
- A high-energy entrepreneur.
- A confident and upbeat successful communicator with established written and verbal business communication skills.
- A self-starter with impeccable organizational and analytical skills and an eye for process improvements.
- An avid reader and consumer of online media, including books, websites, blogs, and other digital content sources.
Preferred but Not Required Qualifications:
- Experience in entertainment, digital media or publishing field.
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with DocuSign or other e-signature software
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with IP licensing and/or contracts
Newark, NJ 07102 6 Month Assignment