Business Operations Analyst
IT & IS | Sunnyvale, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Business Operations Analyst 3911
- Work with a team of high-performing analytics, data science professionals, and product managers to identify business opportunities and optimize product performance/engagement.
- Analyze and mine both structured and unstructured data to drive product centric as well as user centric insights.
- Create insightful automated dashboards and data visualizations to track key business metrics.
- Develop and test analytical solutions to be leveraged by both internal and external clients.
- Craft compelling stories; make logical recommendations; drive informed actions.
- BS in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Operational Research, Marketing, Business, Economics, Applied Mathematics, or another quantitative field of study.
- Experience extracting data using SQL
- Experience analyzing, visualizing and presenting data
- MS in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Operational Research, Marketing, Business, Economics, Applied Mathematics, or another quantitative field of study.
- Familiarity with Excel or R, SAS, or SPSS for statistical modeling, clustering, classification, machine learning, and data/text mining.
- Familiarity with a Unix/Linux environment for automating processes with shell scripting.
- Experience with Hadoop, Pig, Hive preferred.
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization and BI dashboarding tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be able to interact cross-functionally with both technical and non-technical people.
$35-$40 per hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 3 Month Assignment