Business Intelligence Associate Analyst *
IT & IS | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Contract
Business Intelligent Associate Analyst 5956 *
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Associate to join our Sales Productivity Operations team. In this role, you’ll act as a strategic partner to our Global Sales and Sales Operations teams to design, build, and continuously improve their reporting infrastructure. You will analyze data using SQL, visualize data in Tableau/PowerBI, and identify new opportunities for standardization across the business.
This is a role with a wide range of responsibilities touching all aspects of the business and working closely with both technical and non-technical stakeholders. A successful candidate will have a strong internal drive, a passion for learning, and energy to foster close partnerships with our business teams to explore data and new technologies to solve complex problems at scale.
- Develop deep understanding of the key metrics for each of company’s 4 lines of business.
- Collect reporting and dashboardinfg requirements from our sales/sales operations teams and provide input to the sales intelligence roadmap.
- Partner with CRM Engineering and Product teams to build the optimal platform to support sales reporting.
- Implement dashboards highlighting standard key business metrics and complete roll-out to Sales Ops, Biz Ops, and FP&A.
- Identify and help facilitate alignment on a common set of metrics across the business.
- Communicate effectively with both technical stakeholders and senior sales leaders.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of work experience
- Experience developing reports, metrics and dashboards within CRM systems (Microsoft Dynamics (preferred), Salesforce) and / or data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau)
- Experience with SQL or Hive-QL
- Experience with SAAS sales organizations and sales processes
- Advanced skill levels for Excel including macros, complex charts and pivot tables
- Experience as a technical business analyst with a track record of delivering well-documented data requirements
- Ability to communicate complex and nuanced problems to an executive audience
- A passion for scaling—making everything the team touches bigger and more impactful
- Demonstrated record of intellectual curiosity, strong work ethic and drive for success
- Adaptable to change and excited by working in a quickly evolving team
$50-$55 Per Hour San Francisco, CA 94105 6 Month Assignment