IT & IS | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time and Contract
Business Analyst 2283
Responsible for the management and delivery of KPI & Business Health Reporting, Data alignment, Business Management Portals, and general business management tasks.
This role we be closely aligned with Sr. Leadership and Global Services Operations to drive business optimization through standardization and globalization of business operations.
- Manage reporting on business pipeline and drive centralized adoption of SFDC as a standard for all pipeline management
- Develop and maintain a global cost rate card
- Develop and maintain business management portals for all global contracts
- Maintain organization tools for the global book of business
- Develop and maintain standard business review collateral and calendars for ~45 accounts globally
- Align and ensure integrity of data for resources, programs, and assets
- Produce monthly KPIs while working with Global Service Operations to build out a dashboard tool
- Produce weekly business health reports via aggregating data on ~45 accounts while developing a dashboard tool to make the data more user friendly to maintain and review
- Manage resource alignment between multiple organization through an active transformation
- Minimum 5-8 years of business operations. Experience in a service organization is a plus.
- Experience with the full Microsoft Suite, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Project Management
- Tools is beneficial and experience with Sharepoint is required
- Demonstrated ability to complete tasks within a project from inception through delivery and completion
- A willingness to work a flexible schedule and to travel if required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or equivalent education or experience
- Excellent stakeholder management - highly articulate, excellent communication skills and able to build relationships with key stakeholders including the Customer and Company
- Proven track record of working well independently, or as part of a team
- The ability to detect possible causes of conflict or customer dissatisfaction early in the cycle and the ability to take decisive action to resolve them
- Knowledge of industry best practices for specific solution areas
$50-$54 Per Hour Santa Clara, CA 95050 12 Month Assignment