Brand Marketing Project Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Contract
Brand Marketing Project Manager 4656
The Brand Marketing Project Manager works with cross-functional teams on a large, strategic brand initiative. The Project Manager will provide exceptional communication and planning skills to keep the project on track, encourage team communication and alignment, and provide overall coordination and escalations with stakeholders and executives.
The ideal candidate will take an entrepreneurial approach to be results driven, has exceptional communication skills, is incredibly organized and comfortable with ambiguity. The Project Manager will see beyond the day to day and have their eyes on the big picture.
- Drive momentum for a large, complex brand project through the creation of clear project processes and timelines that will be executed by the team.
- Partner closely with internal business owners, creative teams and agency partners to drive the project through execution and completion.
- Create project status reports to track progress and timelines to streamline communication among all stakeholders and executives.
- Budget management and execution planning
- 8 years marketing project management
- Experience and effective execution of project methodologies and project management tools
- Successful track record in working cross-functionally and building effective working relationships at a large brand
- Strong experience in end-to-end marketing program creation and delivery
- Experience liaising with business owners, internal creative teams, and external partners
- Self-starter, creative, energetic team member with excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to multitask and prioritize based on strategic needs
- Experience in technology or digital companies a plus
$100-$115 Per Hour San Francisco, CA 94105 6 Month Assignment