Brand Marketing Program Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Contract
Brand Marketing Program Manager 4657
As a Program Manager within the Brand & Communications organization, you’ll become embedded within the Brand Strategy and Creative Studio teams to lead a complex, multidisciplinary program roll out across the company. You’ll be responsible for building the program playbook to rollout a large strategic project to other functions outside marketing and for championing processes in order to help the brand team build impactful experiences across the company. You're equally at home explaining your team’s goals and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the detailed trade-offs in program execution with creatives and business owners. A successful Brand Program Manager leverages marketing and design knowledge in combination with business and project management domain expertise, to drive a successful program. You are comfortable communicating on behalf of your team to understand stakeholder needs, manage expectations, inspire collaboration, escalate risks, and report on performance.
- Partner with your team’s leads to develop the program strategic vision and lead the development of a world-class playbook that enables our brand expression to reach key touchpoints across the company.
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders in multiple functions to build program engagement and adoptions.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the org to help define business needs, requirements, and touchpoint priorities. Prioritize the work to be done according to organizational readiness to adopt and produce.
- Lead or collaborate project team leadership in key project decision-making, including: requirements gathering, scheduling, resource allocation, and coordination of teams and approval processes.
- Partner with PM, Brand Managers, Design Managers, and Agencies to maintain the team’s program schedule that consolidates individual project track plans, reflects cross-track dependencies, and eliminates redundancies among the tracks.
- Clearly identify, explain, and communicate progress, status, expectations, dependencies and risks to executives, business stakeholders and team members.
- Manage program risks and drive issue resolution as it relates to meeting the overall timelines and commitments.
- Identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, etc., and implement or drive required changes to make sure designers and researchers are working at optimum efficiency.
- Advocate that the member’s voice is heard in all experiences and processes.
- 8 years program management in brand, marketing, or creative fields
- Experience and effective execution of program management methodologies and tools
- Successful track record in working cross-functionally and building effective working relationships at a large cross-functional organization
- Strong experience in organizing cross-functional activities into a complete plan, recognizing interdependencies, and establishing a framework for the team to build out the plan and monitor the execution of the plan
- Experience liaising with business owners in different functions, internal creative teams, and external partners
- Self-starter, creative, energetic team member with excellent attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to distinguish critical from non-critical issues and set teams focus and priorities accordingly
- Ability to establish trust and confidence of cross-functional team members and executives
- Experience in technology or digital companies a plus
$100-$115 Per Hour San Francisco, CA 94105 6 Month Assignment