Billing Operations Support
Finance | Sugar Land, TX | Full Time and Contract
Billing Operations Support 6659273
The Operation support technician is primarily responsible for the timely and accurate processing of Client invoices and/or other 3rd party invoices, as well as performing a secondary audit of other AR Team Members posted invoices, conducting statement audits and problem resolutions.
- Process tickets for invoicing to the Client by checking service tickets for accuracy, resolving discrepancies, and entering data into system.
- Prepare original documents for imaging/filing as instructed.
- Comply with applicable company policies.
- Successfully complete required QHSE training (including but not limited to drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving).
- Ability to communicate and interact with, as well as support, effective partnerships with peers and subordinates; good communication skills.
- Proficient in spreadsheet applications.
- Able to build rapport with internal and external contacts.
- Able to analyze and solve problems.
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information.
- Other duties as assigned.
$16 Per Hour Sugar Land, TX 77478 6 month contract