BI Analyst, Tableau 546770
IT & IS | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
The Business Intelligence Analyst will be part of an innovative Analytics Team that enables the enterprise to explore outliers and take actions that differentiate from our competition. This role requires creativity of dashboard design, problem solving, and analysis that demands excellent knowledge Sales and Marketing analytics and can demonstrate best practices in the BI industry.
- Work with business leaders across the enterprise to understand business questions that data can answer to provide data-driven insights
- Ensure accuracy, completeness and timeliness of reporting through proactive awareness, alerts, testing and processes
- Drive new customer experience KPIs, metrics, tracking methodologies and data visualizations that provide complete customer journeys.
- Work with large datasets to investigate key business trends, performance, issues, and behaviors
- Create and manage dashboards, scorecards, and other analytical services for Sales and Marketing organizations.
- Integrate multiple data sources into one visualization to tell a story.
- Design, build, enable and maintain dashboards and scorecards specifically for Customer Experience for both executive level and functional areas including mediums such as Tableau,
- Collaborate across teams, geographies, and organizational levels to develop solutions that bring analytics into the business process
- Communicate finding and insights to key stakeholders and influence these teams to take action based on your recommendations
- Expertise with BI tools including Tableau to drive visualizations & industry best practice reporting
- Exceptional ability to visually present and communicate data, analyses, and findings
- Highly flexible, ability to execute well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization
- Knowledge of Voice of the Customer (VOC) analytic programs to integrate offline and online data to understand customer behavior including text analytics
- Great attention to detail to ensure highest level of quality/rigor in reports & data analysis
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle varying workloads with a high degree of accuracy
- Proactive, organized, detail oriented, and quality driven
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality with sensitive employee information
- Ability to identify, analyze, and resolve problems logically and systematically
- Strong BI reporting knowledge to help drive automated systems in a production/operations environment
- Ability to effectively communicate and translate business requirements to technical requirements
- Statistical analysis a plus including correlation analysis, linear regressions, market basket analysis, chiad models, etc.
- Minimum of 3-5 years detailed analytics experience with Sales, services, and/or Marketing information.
- Expert in Data Reporting experience required including Tableau
- Spent 2-3 years in business operations analytics team of Sales or Marketing or Customer Success or Support
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM, Marketo and ability to operate as the point of contact for the business partner.
- Project management skills; demonstrated ability to manage technology projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Information Systems or related area.
$60 Per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 2 Month Assignment