Benefits Coordinator 588768
Human Resources | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
- Supports end to end ongoing administration of all health, disability and other welfare benefits, and retirement plans.
- Payment and validation of 65 to 70 invoices each month for administrative fees and claims
- Coordinates web content updates
- Vendor Management
- Maintains vendor profiles
- Maintains ishare site
- Schedules and coordinates meeting
- EBC Meeting Coordination
- Issue Resolution – responds to simple employee requests
- Required notices
Required skills and experience:
- One year of benefit plan experience or functional area with similar needed skills
- The ability to multi-task and work on various projects simultaneously keeping them on track and providing clear status updates to management.
- Demonstrated ability to flourish in a team environment as well as work independently
- Adapts and thrives in a fast paced, service-focused environment.
- Quantitative analytical skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must have Excel Skills
- Curious – will dig into issue to get to problem.
- Soft Skills are a must as the resource in this role will be speaking with employees all the time.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
$25 per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 4 Month Assignment