AV Producer 553791
Digital Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
This AV Producer role reports directly to the Lead AV Producer, while functioning primarily to provide AV content support to our social media team and occasionally other marketing groups including design, PR, and corporate communication.
- As a great story teller, we expect this person to have strengths primarily as a video editor with some light motion graphics skills highly desirable.
- Projects may range from modifying existing content to potentially brainstorming, pitching, shooting, editing, and producing original content for our quickly growing digital channels.
- Must have a positive attitude, love for technology, ability to wear many hats and possess creative problem solving skills.
- Video editing experience in Adobe Premiere with strong storytelling sensibilities
- Light motion graphics in AfterEffects
- Modest or better camera skills
- Positive attitude & always up for a challenge
- Be great at a few things, good at more, and willing to learn the rest
- Camera work experience is a plus
$29 Per Hour San Francisco, CA 94103 6 Month Assignment