Associate Support Renewals Manager
Sales Operations | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Associate Support Renewals Manager 767173
The Associate Support Renewals Manager manages and sells company software maintenance renewals in North America and LATAM. This role facilitates renewals through the company channel partners, the company’s sales force and direct to customers. The Associate Support Renewals Manager will manage and maintain Support & Subscriptions contracts while growing support revenues through renewing, up-selling and reinstating such contracts.
- Preparation of renewal quotes for maintenance contracts within 90 - 120 days prior to expiration and book orders as they are received.
- Review and interpretation of contractual terms and conditions. Proposed creative deal structures and lead pricing negotiations
- Validation of customer asset lists
- Contact and follow-up with customers and partners to ensure timely maintenance renewal.
- Understand product, systems, and processes to assist in selling maintenance renewals. Ensuring contractor/partner/customer awareness and understanding of applicable product elements.
- Assist customers with any product discrepancies in their install base to include license reconciliations and audits.
- Manage customer requests for contract merges, transfers and licenses purges.
- Field inbound calls from various sources and works to understand and satisfy the request.
- Partner with field sales to save any potentially lost maintenance renewal.
- Track contract non-renewal including reasons for cancellation.
- Prepare forecasts for maintenance renewal bookings within a 10% accuracy rate.
- Timely resolution of the backlog in assigned territory.
- Collaborate with marketing, support, sales management, product management, and account management to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and offerings.
- Ensure reporting and communications is frequent and bi-directional.
- 3+ year previous experience in sales, specifically software maintenance renewals, is preferred.
- Must thrive in a quota driven environment.
- Must have the ability to negotiate and up-sell maintenance offerings and build relationships both internally and externally.
- Account planning experience and involvement in the alignment of sales, channel, professional services and training teams around renewal events.
- Ability to forecast maintenance bookings and a strong desire and willingness to learn.
- Apt ability to multi-tasker and juggle priorities to facilitate on-time Maintenance & Support Renewals. Experience structuring deals and excel at creative problem solving.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to take initiative and work proactively with minimal supervision.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills with an orientation towards helping the customers.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Oracle and Salesforce.com applications is desired.
- Basic understanding of telecommunications, networking and IP technology solutions is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
$22 per hour San Francisco, CA 94107 3 Month Assignment