Associate Social Media Producer 554528
Creative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time and Contract
Associate Social Media Producer
We are looking for someone who loves social media marketing, loves games and would like nothing more than to combine the two every day at “work”.
The Associate Social Media Producer is responsible for developing and maintaining the presence on Facebook. Secondarily, this person will have responsibilities while publishing to Twitter, Apple News, YouTube, and any other new social platforms. Using all of aforementioned channels, the Associate Social Media Producer will be tasked with cultivating a strong and consistent brand voice for the company.
The Associate Social Media Producer is responsible for co-creating, executing, managing and moderating content feeds. The candidate will help create a unique voice for the brand and become the one of the primary resources for social media best practices for the rest of the company’s staff. Ability to think creatively, effectively collaborate with peers, and teach best practices will be critical in this role. Please be sure to include your personal social handles and your favorite video games in your resume/cover letter.
- Write daily social posts, including captions, copy and content on company’s Facebook accounts
- Understand Facebook’s video landscape and work with our Facebook video team to create original content for the platform.
- Use social data applications to pull insights and then create informed (data-driven) strategy across all of our social media platforms
- Act as a key editor for the creative direction, copy, timing, and frequency of social posts
- Quickly identify key growth opportunities surrounding the launches of new features of various social channels
- Consistently meet / exceed business goals for audience acquisition, social growth targets, and effectiveness of social media efforts
- Identify trending social topics and work cross functionally with the video team to create “hot takes”, memes and other timely short form content
- Represent company for breaking news coverage at the biggest events in the video game industry
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in managing social media channels and branding (Facebook preferred)
- Required Qualifications:
- Exceptional writing, editing, and grammar skills while prioritizing a high volume of work
- Deep understanding of Facebook’s algorithm and Facebook’s video/posting landscape
- Passion for video games and the video game industry
- Strong proficiency in email marketing and growing multiple campaigns at the same time
- Deep understanding of social data analysis and experience making data driven decisions
- Strong passion for social media and digital marketing
- Demonstrated experience using various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Apple News, YouTube, Snapchat
- Exceptional at Microsoft Excel and/or Google Docs
- Planning, developing, and executing successful customer acquisition strategies
- Must be a self-motivated thought-leader with a can-do attitude who can organize their work, innovate, and problem solve
- 1-2 years of previous experience managing social media platforms and communities for brands (Facebook preferred)
- Experience with social posting platforms (ie. Sprinklr, Social Flow, Hootsuite)
- Proficiency using Photoshop and Google Sheets and Slides
$18-$21 Per Hour San Francisco, CA 94105 6+ Month Assignment