Associate Project Manager
Project Management | Fort Lauderdale, FL | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Associate Project Manager
This position requires a highly motivated individual who is comfortable working with all kinds of people and in all types of cross-functional teams including but not limited to web technology, systems engineering, product managers and data engineers. Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment with rapid changes in requirements, communicate clearly and effectively in meetings both in-office and on the phone, take ownership of actions and follow through to completion. Most of all, the candidate should be eager and willing to learn as they go.
- Schedule, attend and lead meetings while tracking and assigning action items.
- Create, organize and maintain project documentation - like work plans, tasks, meeting agendas and notes, deliverables, etc. - and revise as needed to meet changing requirements.
- Continually facilitate the exchange of information between stakeholders and evangelize project goals and timeline.
- Help identify project problems, next steps, and key stakeholders and work with the team to find and implement solutions.
- Provide suggestions to improve project processes to maximize efficiencies.
- Update agile tracking systems to provide transparency on tasks, actions, priorities, and timeline.
- Agile tracking systems include but are not limited to Jira, Confluence, G Suite, etc.)
- Assist in day to day task tracking and sprint planning for multiple teams.
- Hold stakeholders accountable for their deliverables.
- Must have some experience providing support for projects for a full product lifecycle - from inception to launch - including task planning and progress reporting.
- Internet, tech or media company preferred.
- Must have excellent computer skills and be internet savvy and able to work in an online, cloud, virtual environment throughout the day.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude with strong leadership skills who can be diplomatic when addressing difficult situations.
- Passion for and basic knowledge of interactive technology and platforms required. Experience working with web and mobile technologies and data tools (XML, HTML, mobile development, APIs, AWS) a plus.
- Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies highly preferred. Certified ScrumMaster certification is a plus.
- A certified Project manager or currently pursuing Project Management Certification
$25-$35 per Hour Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309 6 Month Assignment