Associate Marketing Manager
Marketing | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Associate Marketing Manager 3963
In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams as a committed stakeholder to ensure the Brand Marketing team’s objectives are clearly communicated and met or even better, exceeded. In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining a continuous pulse on campaign performance and execute resulting optimization plans.
You will also handle relationships with internal media and creative partners and strategically aligned Brand partners.
- Manage complex, cross-functional, and cross-channel Brand Marketing campaigns
- Partner closely with internal creative and media partners to ensure our company is able to maximize media investment
- Maintain our strategic lens through which media investment and creative decisions are made
- Evaluate program effectiveness with ongoing reporting and analysis, and provide recommendations for optimizing/improving campaigns
- Act as the brand team’s day-to-day contact, ensuring accountability, answering questions, providing direction, and assisting the Director, Brand, Communications, and Social with plan feedback
- Interface and collaborate comfortably with senior leadership, Marketing, Finance, Sales, Analytics, and external vendor agencies and partners, when necessary
- Monitor the media and creative landscape, and offering insights to the team; identifying and championing innovative brand media and creative opportunities
- 5+ years’ experience in consumer tech brand marketing or agency strategist/planner roles.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 5+ years of relevant experience and a record of successful cross-channel brand campaigns
- A consistent track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional internal and external relationships
- Experience managing multiple campaigns, in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Ability to think creatively, to come up with out-of-the-box solutions
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and thought-leadership
- Passionate about marketing and applying your intellectual curiosity to solve problems
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment with proven track record of managing complex projects
$40 per Hour Sunnyvale, CA 94085 6 Month Assignment