Associate Contracts Manager
Legal | Newark, NJ | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Associate Contracts Manager 764060
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a variety of agreements including service agreements and work orders, business development agreements, B2B sales agreements, procurement-style agreements (e.g., hosted services, marketing, tech, and HR contracts), coordinating the execution of agreements, matter tracking, and managing discrete projects.
- The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete high volumes of tasks and projects quickly with little guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround, take effective action without having to know the total picture, and solve problems that affect people within the group or other related groups.
- The candidate will also be client-service oriented, have great attention to detail while still meeting tight deadlines, have great organization skills and have the ability to easily switch gears.
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company are essential.
- 2+ years of paralegal, procurement, contracts manager or comparable experience within a law firm or legal department
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- In-house legal experience a plus
- Law degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating the legal terms of a broad range of standard commercial contracts
Newark, NJ 07102 3 Month Assignment