Project Management | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Asset Manager 1023
- Organization and maintenance of large libraries of Global Marketing digital assets including, but not limited to images, mechanicals, video, and digital reference files.
- Act as the gatekeeper for any asset that flows into the DAM. Timely fulfillment and delivery of asset orders and inquiries.
- Populate DAM tool with visual elements such as images, videos, layout files and logos; including any associated metadata as appropriate and necessary.
- Maintain and enforce accurate population workflow procedures with vendors or internal client asset owners who have population and workflow responsibilities.
- Maintain a clean folder/organizational structure of asset management system.
- Define the file naming system that will allow users to quickly search and find marketing assets.
- Meta-tagging of digital assets as appropriate and necessary.
- Prioritize projects and deadlines, as needed.
- Upload assets/files to vendors and partners as needed.
- Work closely with Digital, Brand and Creative Managers to ensure project goals, details, and deadlines are met.
- Simple Photoshop/Illustrator work to modify images, UIs, etc.
- Continually manage, and work to improve the quality of department processes and deliverables.
- Identify unique ways to organize and manage the entire digital asset lifecycle from creation to distribution, production, and archiving.
- Demonstrate an understanding of legal issues around asset use and create solutions that serve both creative and legal requirements.
- Create clear and detailed case studies/user stories and reporting/acceptance criteria to identify and prioritize requirements and workflow.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of asset metadata models incorporating industry standards and unique requirements.
- Understand tools available internally and externally to devise solutions that are flexible for our organization’s use while making our process more efficient.
- Schedule, and facilitate DAM user training for different audiences both internal and external to the company.
- BA/BS degree
- At least 3-5 years of digital management experience
- Experience in Adobe DAM solutions is a plus
- Ability to make cognitive decisions about filing taxonomy to facilitate efficient file storage and retrieval.
- Demonstrated success working with digital asset management solutions and workflows in a complex enterprise creative environment.
- Proven success as a key member of a matrixed, cross-functional team; able to work equally well with people in business, creative, and technical positions.
- Able to apply sound judgment while working independently within tight timelines.
- Outstanding attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
- Excellent oral and written communicator, with great interpersonal skills; able to forge trusting relationships within a diverse team.
- Fanatical about creating order from disorder; understand the “correct” level of process to apply to different projects.
- Solid technical background, experience managing technical projects, and/or hands-on technical experience.
- Understands software development methodologies and timeline Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud products.
- Demonstrated commitment going above and beyond to help customers, system users, or patrons in solving problems or locating information.
$55-$60 per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 12 Month Assignment