Accounting | Louisville, KY | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
AR/Billing Specialist 609243
- Invoice customers based on contractual agreements and billing schedules
- Continual review and re-invoicing of customers as contracts are updated
- Process invoices, credit memos and debit memos in a timely and accurate manner
- Partner with revenue team to reprocess, reconcile billing, and revise invoices.
- Individual and team projects to reach departmental goals
- Investigate and resolve customer disputes/issues by working with Client Services, Sales Teams, and other departments, as needed.
- Assists client service & operatives with customer inquiries into billing & invoices
- Works closely with revenue team to ensure accurate GL entries related to billing
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Prior invoicing/billing experience strongly desired
- SalesForce experience strongly desired
- Oracle 11i experience desired
- OperativeOne experience preferred
- Possess a process improvement mindset & flexible to adapt to changes from process improvements
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Some college experience, with an emphasis on business or accounting.
- Advanced Excel skills strongly required
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and set priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
$17 per Hour Louisville, KY 40223 3 Month Assignment