Application Developer ^
Software ENG & DEV | Dallas, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Application Developer 5542 ^
The Automation Developer is responsible for the design and development of innovative solutions for clients into different types of cloud and cloud/hybrid systems for our Customers. The principle behind the role is to leverage build development skillsets and automation workflows for the Customer. It is a development level role.
The Developer must demonstrate the following attributes:
- Expertise – Collaborate with platform teams and identifies opportunities, interfaces within internal customers to refine requirements, and develops and maintains custom software solutions
- Delivery – Complete architecture assessments across projects, prove use of secure solutions to support improved time to market, ease of use and reduced person-hours for File, Block and Object storage systems.
- Technology Strategy - Collaborate with Automation Architect as well as Storage System SMEs to clarify architecture, protocols, schema
- Design and develop secure solutions for File, Block and Object storage systems.
- Understand DevOps requirements to support enterprise-wide application & business transformation.
- Implement processes to automate deployment and scaling
- Write code to automate repeatable jobs and build automation workflows.
- Analyze assigned business level Jira tickets and create software development sub-tasks or tickets
- Develop, test and document software on the Automation Technology Stack
- Write playbooks to automate deployments and scaling of the environment.
- Ability to estimate the work and prioritize
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of experience Python scripting in a team-based environment
- 3+ years of experience as DevOps or systems Administrator with Linux/Unix Experience
- 3+ years of experience with Git, and Artifactory/Nexus
- 2+ years of experience using Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes and GKE/AKS/EKS
- Experience in User interface development within the following structures: HTML5, CSS3, VueJS, Bootstrap, Babel, Webpack
- Experience in working with Continuous Integration and deployment solutions deployment e.g Jenkins/Bamboo etc
- Understanding of scalability, systems engineering, and algorithms.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated
- Technical writing experience
- Complete understanding of RESTful APIs and services
- The expertise in working with Agile/SCRUM environments to deliver high-quality solutions
$65 per Hour Dallas, TX 75252 12 Month Assignment