Administrative | Sugar Land, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Administrator/Office Supervisor 8777387
- In charge of newsletters, event organizations, workshops, etc.
- The regular admin tasks such as logistics, travel arrangements, etc.
- Handles complex and confidential secretarial and administrative assignments
- Types formal letters, interoffice correspondence, and miscellaneous documents
- Proofreads work for accuracy and composes correspondence and responses to inquiries on own initiative
- Answers telephone and handle requests for information at an advanced level
- Sets up and maintains department records and files Keeps department managers and supervisors informed about all meetings, appointments, due dates of reports and other time-oriented requirements
- Arranges travel schedules and reservations
- Provides supervision and training of others
- Fully proficient in Microsoft 365
- Able to prepare slides/ presentations
$25-$30 per Hour Sugar Land TX 77478 6 Month Assignment