Administrative | Rosharon, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Administrator/Office Supervisor 8993208
- Updating and maintaining the business systems updated.
- Manages email request from customers (expedites, cancellations, etc.)
- Maintains sales order dates in SAP based on input from CS and Planning teams.
- Coordinates with procurement, planning, and production on active orders
- Creates and maintains work orders
- Maintains and improves the integrity of the data in the SAP database
- Provides monthly status of open orders and follows up with both customers and production
- Completes and maintains personal safety training and certifications up to date
- Provides report summaries of orders per KPIs
- 3-5 years of professional experience in Oil and Gas company
- Strong communication skills required
- Ability to multitask
- Intermediate knowledge of MS-Office (Advanced knowledge in Excel is preferred)
- SAP knowledge will be a plus
- Industry experience with emphasis on production, planning, logistics, and customer service.
- Candidate must be a US Permanent Resident or US Citizen due to ITAR regulations requirement for this role.
$18-$20 per Hour Rosharon TX 77583 6-12 Month Assignment