Administrative | Garden Grove, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Administrator/Office Supervisor 8285356
Performs a variety of secretarial and administrative duties, which may include typing of correspondence, opening & sorting mail, sending faxes, photocopying, and filing. Has responsibility for complex and confidential secretarial and administrative assignments. Has advanced computer and process skills with a detailed understanding of the operation of the organization.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Handles complex and confidential secretarial and administrative assignments.
- Types formal letters, interoffice correspondence and miscellaneous documents; proofreads work for accuracy and composes correspondence and responses to inquiries on own initiative
- Answers telephone and handle requests for information at an advanced level
- Sets up and maintains department records and files
- Keeps department managers and supervisors informed about all meetings, appointments, due dates of reports and other time-oriented requirements Arranges travel schedules and reservations
- Provides supervision and training of others
- Successfully complete required safety training
- Personnel may be assigned other duties in addition to or in lieu of those described above.
- Minimum high school or equivalency
- Certificate or diploma is preferred
- 4-8 years experience in similar job function
$16-$18 per Hour Garden Grove, CA 92841 6 Month Assignment