Clerical/Administrative | Denver, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Administrator/Office Supervisor 8425365
- Handles complex and confidential secretarial and administrative assignments
- Type formal letters, interoffice correspondence and miscellaneous documents; proofreads work for accuracy and composes correspondence and responses to inquiries on own initiative
- Answers telephone and handle requests for information at an advanced level
- Sets up and maintains department records and files
- Keeps department managers and supervisors informed about all meetings, appointments, due dates of reports and other time-oriented requirements
- Arranges travel schedules and reservations
- Provides supervision and training of others.
- Complete required safety training
- High school or equivalency, Certificate or diploma is preferred.
- 8-12 years experience in similar job function
$18-$22 per Hour Denver CO 80202 6 Month Assignment