Administrator/Office Supervisor 7978713
Administrative | Midland, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Performs a variety of secretarial and administrative duties, which may include typing of correspondence, opening & sorting mail, sending faxes, photocopying, and filing. Has responsibility for complex and confidential secretarial and administrative assignments. Has advanced computer and process skills with a detailed understanding of the operation of the organization.
- Handles complex and confidential secretarial and administrative assignments
- Types formal letters, interoffice correspondence and miscellaneous documents;
- proofreads work for accuracy and composes correspondence and responses to inquiries on own initiative
- Answers telephone and handle requests for information at an advanced level
- Sets up and maintains department records and files
- Keeps department managers and supervisors informed about all meetings, appointments, due dates of reports and other time-oriented requirements
- Arranges travel schedules and reservations
- Provides supervision and training of others
- Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving)
- Minimum high school or equivalency, Certificate or diploma is preferred.
- Experience: 8 - 12 years experience in similar job function
Pay rate $20/hr Midland TX 79706 6-12 month contract