Administrative | Henderson, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Administrator/Clerk 9121508 *
The role of the Qtrac administrator Trainee is to assist and support qualified Qtrac administrators within the Qtrac team whilst learning the skills and knowledge that are required to competently perform electronic transfers task such as shipment out, transfer in, transfer out, receive, Rig & CRE request, Bit Run Summary issue, battery label mismatches, Light Run Data Entry (LRDE), Commercial Invoices, Weekly Fixed Asset Reconciliation, generate KPIs report. During this period, Trainee Qtrac administrators will work under the mentorship of qualified Qtrac administrators within the facility. The work schedule is Monday through Friday 7 am to 6 pm, you also will be scheduled for two weekends a month, where you will be at the office 8hrs each day trainee Qtrac administrators reports in most cases directly to the Qtrac Supervisor and functional to the Area Operational Planner depending on the local organizational structure within the D&M Facility.
- People and Training:
- Follows in the Qtrac Standard Work Instructions and Escalation Process
- Understands and complies with the policies and standards
- Learns and appreciates the importance of Service Quality, Service Delivery and flawless job execution within the Maintenance and Operation community
- Works closely with peers, basin asset coordinators, logistics as part of a strong and dynamic team
- Business System and Processes:
- Learns the skills required to perform electronic transfers tasks in accordance with Qtrac, Shipping Manifest, Tool Collar Orders and documented Qtrac team Standard Work Instructions.
- Accurately and timely documents all electronic transfers tasks using the most up to date Computerized Maintenance Management System (Qtrac), Qtrac Sharepoint and Issue Tracker
- Pre-QC BRS for dirty tools
- Pull weekly report for absent tools
- Familiar with and strictly adheres to assigned locations documented work processes and different business systems
- Actively uses InTouch Support both for technical solutions and for knowledge sharing
- Actively participates in process improvement initiatives such as LEAN and Six Sigma as an important contributor continual process improvement.
Promotes a culture of safety awareness quality within the maintenance community.
- Wears the required PPE at all times within the Maintenance Facility
- Ensures his/her work areas are safe, clean and orderly at all times.
- Follows and is accountable to the policies and procedures on health, safety, and environment.
- Uses QUEST to report both HSE and Quality events and for follow up on action items.
- Maintains at all times up-to-date generic and job-related QHSE training
- Is committed to the highest levels of quality in their work with a strong “do it right first time mentality”
- Proficiency using the required Bussiness System; Qtrac, Issue Tracker, Data Mine, Intouch, FTL
- They will need to be able to type properly and efficiently, understand basic software, and be very comfortable with computer usage.
- 2+ years of experience.
$17 per Hour Henderson, CO 80640 6 Month Assignment