Administrative | Hybrid in Palo Alto, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary | From $30.00 to $30.00 per hour
Administrative Associate 1147070
A leading University is seeking an Administrative Associate. The successful candidate will work with expert faculty and trainees, and through their support contribute to better patient clinical care and outcomes. The ideal candidate must be highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, and able to multi-task and work independently.
Administrative Associate Pay and Benefits:
- Hourly pay: $30/hr
- Worksite: Leading University (Palo Alto, CA 94304)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 6 Month Assignment
Administrative Associate Responsibilities:
- Respond to inquiries, and determine and take appropriate action as required. Serve as a resource regarding a defined set of policies and procedures.
- Draft and/or generate routine communications; coordinate production (formatting, copying, etc.) and dissemination of documents, such as presentations, course handouts, grant proposals, conference and seminar materials, complex reports, brochures, and displays.
- Plan and schedule calendar(s) based on consultation, resolve calendaring conflicts, and arrange travel in compliance with unit, university, and sponsor policies.
- Process and monitor routine financial transactions, which may include researching and resolving discrepancies.
- Review and submit reimbursable expenses and corporate card expenses
- Participate in fellowship program coordination by reviewing applications, scheduling interviews, and organizing files.
Administrative Associate Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience.
- Must be highly organized, extremely detail-oriented, and able to multi-task and work independently.