Administrative | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Administrative Assistant 714082
The Administrative Assistant will directly support the Director of Procure to Pay, the VP Finance, and the Director of Product Supply Finance and secondarily, their leadership teams and organizations.
- Manage calendars and assist in managing meetings, and other activities – primarily for the three principals.
- Proactively prevent and/or identify schedule or resource conflicts
- Handle all planning areas related to required meetings including identifying and scheduling conference rooms, equipment, catering, etc.
- Assist in preparation of meeting materials including agendas, presentations, etc.
- Maintain organization materials including vacation calendars, organizational charts, phone lists, etc.
- Provide administrative support including organizing events, processing mail, making travel arrangements, processing expense reports, ordering office supplies, filing, document archival etc.
- Oversee specialized mail and shipping document handling process which includes but not limited to receiving, scanning, and distributing mail and packages via interoffice mail, Fed Ex, or email to General Mailboxes.
- Manage and reconcile the Purchasing Card.
- Maintain existing P2P website (MS SharePoint) with current information including announcements, calendar, and other updates as necessary.
- Arrange interviews for candidates applying for open positions and oversee the on and the off-board process of employees and contractors.
- Other tasks as assigned
- A Bachelor degree is preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Advanced office application skills including the use of Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and SharePoint
- Strong use of discretion and judgment, especially in dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information
- Excellent customer service and communication skills. Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Excellent planning and organizing skills. Very strong execution and follow through skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and set priorities to support and consistently meet deadlines for multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to stay calm and poised under tight timelines
- Typing speed of at least 50 wpm
$25-$30 per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 4 Month Assignment