Administrative | Midland, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Administrative Assistant 9360236
- Performs a variety of secretarial and administrative duties, which may include typing of correspondence, opening & sorting mail, sending faxes, photocopying, and filing.
- Has responsibility for complex and confidential secretarial and administrative assignments.
- Handles complex and confidential secretarial and administrative assignments
- Types formal letters, interoffice correspondence, and miscellaneous documents; proofreads work for accuracy and composes correspondence and responses to inquiries on own initiative
- Answers telephone and handle requests for information at an advanced level
- Sets up and maintains department records and files
- Keeps department managers and supervisors informed about all meetings, appointments, due dates of reports and other time-oriented requirements
- Arranges travel schedules and reservations
- Provides supervision and training of others
- Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health, and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving)
- Employees may be assigned other duties in addition to or in lieu of those described above, and any duties are subject to change at any time according to the needs of the company.
- Has an advanced computer and process skills with a detailed understanding of the operation of the organization.
$20 per hour Midland TX 79706 6 Month Assignment