Administrative | Santa Clara, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Administrative Assistant 5248
This contractor position is based in Santa Clara, CA and will provide administrative and program support to the customer engagement program team. This role has very high visibility and is customer-facing. The best candidate for this role will be a team player, dependable, confident and able to work on multiple engagements under tight deadlines. In addition, this person must have great attention to detail and immaculate organizational skills.
The position will be responsible for supporting activities in areas of customer briefings and global events.
- Manage the Insight Center calendar, validate and schedule briefings/meetings
- Act as the face of the program and the first point of contact for all queries
- Manage the logistics for the Insight Center with catering, transportation, surveys, etc.
- Program manage and execute special projects for the team
- Create, manage and report on key metrics, customer surveys, and success stories
- Manage customer engagement events and the Insight Center assets, supplies, and inventory.
- Work with IT and facilities to ensure execution, organization and proper functioning of all technology (AV-projectors, speakers, phones, etc.).
- Lead and manage all operational activities including but limiting to assets and inventory management, monthly metrics reporting, global calendars, etc.
- 1-3 years of experience in high-visibility B2B customer-facing role. Customer engagement program preferred.
- Bachelors degree (preferred) in Marketing, Communications or Business-related field
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated, highly enthusiastic relationship builder with the ability to achieve results in complex environments
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Great time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated, highly enthusiastic relationship builder with the ability to achieve results in complex, international environments
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain working relationships with multiple departments and customers
- Able to prioritize and drive projects to completion with minimal supervision
- Confident in front of senior executives and clients
- Professional attitude, appropriate to this team’s audience
- Some experience with Microsoft Office suite
$17 per Hour Santa Clara, CA 95054 6 Month Assignment