Administrative | Pleasanton, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Administrative Assistant 1087
We are seeking a motivated, bright, and very organized individual for a Coordinator position. This individual would perform administrative work for Sales Operations teams.
- Manage multiple executive calendars.
- Schedule complex meetings; confirm logistics and agendas, etc.
- Prepare internal and external presentations and communications, as requested.
- Build relationships and partnerships which are crucial to the success of the organization.
- Provide the highest level of customer-centric support to handle interaction and communications with internal departments, and outside vendors.
- Effectively manage complex domestic/international travel arrangements (air, hotel, ground transportation and itineraries) and expense reporting.
- Ability to think critically and quickly to problem solve as issues arise.
- Make decisions/recommendations based on team priorities and objectives.
- Ability to be strategic when managing Executive’s time and travel.
- Plan, coordinate and collaborate on special projects and team events, including the management of all meeting details (meeting logistics, preparing agendas, initializing presentations, and attendee updates).
- Special Projects/Team Events are not limited to the following:
- Participate/Co-Lead Fun Committee
Handle confidential and highly sensitive information with confidentiality and utmost integrity.
- Prepare spreadsheets and/or PowerPoint presentations of moderate to significant complexity
- Communicate effectively with all locations and diverse cultures
- Successfully manage and coordinate efforts under pressure and in response to deadlines
- Interact comfortably and skillfully with senior level executives and assistants within and outside the company.
- Manage and run special projects provided by the sales organization.
- 5+ years of practical business/administrative experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong, professional presence and presentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
- Multi-tasking, project management, attention to detail, and prioritization skills
- Detail-oriented, able to resolve problems using relevant information, sound reasoning and common sense
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Creative and able to think outside the box
- Excellent command of MS Office products (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Salesforce/Zoom/Slack experience is a plus.
$35-$40 per Hour Pleasanton, CA 94588 3 Month Assignment