Administrative | Atlanta, GA | Full Time and Contract
Administrative Assistant 2036
- Provides administrative support to managers or entire departments.
- Creates and edits reports, documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Manages schedules, arranges appointments, plans meetings, and completes expense reports.
- Conducts research and data analysis tasks.
- Coordinates across functions and outside parties to gather information.
- Arranges events and celebrations.
- May be assigned to various functional areas of the company.
- Manage Atlanta office – largest office in the Southeast
- Work with University to book and support training sessions in our training facility
- Support customer and partner meetings in the Atlanta office
- Order necessary supplies for the office
- Be on-site from 7:30-4:30 every day
- Support 2-3 managers
- Book travel and do expense statement for managers
- Host customer training and seminar meetings
- 2-5 Years of Experience.
- Computer skills in PP, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Collaboration skills
$20 per hour Atlanta, GA 30328 12 Month Assignment