Administrative | Kennesaw, GA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Administrative Assistant 798928
Responsibilities (in descending order of importance) and % of Time:
- Manage Global Planning & Product Supply Operations Vice President Calendar and Travel plans. 15%
- Manage other high volume calendar and travel needs (e.g. Team visits, corporate plane booking, etc.). 10%
- Manage large group/critical meetings (Planning Global & Regional Town Halls, Product Supply meetings, Corporate Global Town Halls – as needed) - attendees, agendas, logistics, catering, room audio and video set up 15%
- Expense reporting for P-card and managers when required 10%
- Alignment meetings with senior management on priorities ahead, managing their own development & performance 10%
- Office/desktop/equipment support/Wi-Fi set up/ guest access - new hires and existing staff, guests, shared resources on the floor 5%
- Document preparation (PowerPoint decks, Word), Packaging shipping labels creation – pack and ship items when needed 5%
- Maintain key documents and files – SharePoint documents, phone lists, distribution lists Copying, mail handling, faxing, etc. 15%
- Assist with event planning when required 10%
- Work/Back-Up with Alpharetta Admin Team 5%
Other Scope Factors:
- This position will have access to confidential information.
- Compliance with maintaining confidentiality is mandatory.
- Minimum of three years of administrative support experience
- High school graduate or equivalent required
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft software programs (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Ability to work well on a team (strong collaboration) and individually, good communication skills.
- Must be thorough and detail-oriented.
- Sound judgment and comprehensive administrative decision-making ability
- Strong planning, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Highly productive and results-oriented.
- Ability to research and resolve administrative issues quickly
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to anticipate and proactively resolve issues
- Strong Customer service and results-oriented
- Exercises appropriate discretion with sensitive or confidential matters
- Ability to speak Spanish is desirable (but not required) due to interaction with Latin American teams
$20 per hour Kennesaw, GA 30144 12 Month Assignment