Administrative Assistant *
Administrative | San Francisco, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Administrative Assistant 730295 *
Involves research, data collection and synthesizing on a variety of projects, programs, and issues in support of business development and program administration. Assists in coordinating efforts in support of program planning, development, administration, management, and implementation; interprets, monitors and analyzes information regarding the program and provides consultative services.
- Applies professional concepts to perform analysis of data and systems pertaining to moderately complex projects, policies, initiatives, / processes, and/or functions.
- Gathers and assembles analytical and factual data on assigned problems and issues to prepare reports and/or analyses summarizing information on the assigned issues and commenting on other significance for internal or external constituents.
- Using subject matter knowledge collects and prepares information for use in discussions, meetings of internal and external constituents.
- Provides support, coordination and analytical duties in support of a function, program and/or organizational unit.
- Participates in administrative and program project planning and development.
- Bachelor's degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training.
- Working knowledge of common organization- or research-specific and other computer application programs.
- Proficient in communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Proficient in the ability to use discretion and maintain all confidentiality.
- Demonstrates ability to use sound judgment in responding to issues and concerns.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyze, research and synthesize large amounts of data with strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in the ability to multi-task with demanding timeframes.
- Computer literate
$35 per Hour San Francisco, CA 94158 4 Month Assignment