Administrative | Williston, ND | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Administrative Assistant 8851346
- Handles confidential secretarial and administrative assignments
- Types formal letters, interoffice correspondence, and miscellaneous documents; proofreads work for accuracy and composes correspondence and responses to inquiries on own initiative
- Answers telephone and handle requests for information
- Sets up and maintains department records and files
- Keeps department managers and supervisors informed about all meetings, appointments, due dates of reports and other time-oriented requirements
- Arranges travel schedules and reservations
- Maintain budget and cost spreadsheets
- Maintain records/contracts in the database
- Enters data for billings and accounts payable accurately and efficiently.
- Heavily utilizes Microsoft Excel and SAP.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Secretarial education or equivalent experience.
- Two (2) to four (4) years experience in handling general administrative matters preferred
- Excel and SAP knowledge preferred