Administrative | Studio City, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
This position requires high-level administrative support in a highly visible, dynamic group that regularly interfaces with senior leaders within the company. The ideal candidate will be experienced with highly sensitive and confidential issues in prioritizing and handling a wide range of administrative support related tasks with the ability to work independently, in an articulate and professional manner. Must have the ability to function under pressure in a fast paced environment while remaining flexible, proactive, and resourceful.
- Calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, to coordinate a variety of complex executive meetings.
- Interact with C-level executives, general managers, and their support staff in order to schedule meetings, answer general queries, take and distribute notes, and send materials for review before meetings.
- Assist with the preparation of presentation materials.
- Update social media platforms on Diversity events (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents; prepare background documents and outgoing mail as necessary.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations for executive management as needed which include: booking flights, arranging for accommodations, and reserving car rentals. Communicate travel information and work out any scheduling conflicts.
- Answer incoming calls, take messages, deal with general inquiries and redirect callers to correct departments.
- Prepare expense reports and additional ad hoc reports as needed.
- Follow up with vendors and staff on outstanding invoices/issues.
- Manage meetings, conferences, and special events by coordinating RSVP lists, coordinate with the security team, and make parking arrangements for guests
- Order supplies and equipment.
- Assist with the central filing system.
- Archive all events and diversity projects, both physical and digital files.
- Handle other requests from executives as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years related experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Basic knowledge using Photoshop on PC/Mac
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Possess excellent time management skills/ deadlines
- Excellent phone manner and strong communication skills (written, editorial, & verbal)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to build relationships and interact successfully with senior executives, business unit contacts and key external partners
- Must be able to work well under pressure; multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible
$25-$30 per Hour Studio City, CA 91604 3-6 Month Assignment