Administrative Assistant *
Administrative | Englewood, CO | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Administrative Assistant 5344 *
The EA’s focus is to skillfully manage a broad array of projects and tasks while providing superior administrative support to the directs to the CIO and the IT Organization. The role requires independence as well as teamwork, a willingness to pitch in and help, and a positive customer focus. Responsible for managing special projects and activities as assigned, including many that are proprietary and confidential in nature. Fast pace, heavy workload, changing priorities. Work is usually of a critical, time-sensitive or confidential nature.
- Provide IT departmental administrative assistance and support to the CIO directs as required.
- Arrange travel, itineraries, meetings & calendars. Obtains visas, letters of invitation, etc.
- Order supplies – both SCHQ and Englewood
- Maintain files and highly confidential information for the CIO directs.
- Provide professional interactions with customers, suppliers and company personnel that enhances the IT organization and its technology leaders
- Submit claims for reimbursement of Travel & Expense claims within 2 days of final submission of travel submission
- Ensure direct reports of the CIO submits all monthly expense reimbursements by comparing to previous claim submissions.
- Track Submission dates of expenses by leaders and submission of ER for approval, to FSS and reimbursement. Provide frequent status updates of unpaid claims to travelers.
- Process requisitions on behalf of direct of CIO.
- Manage new hire contractors and consultants as requested
- Organize face to meetings as requested
- Coordinate agenda items, speakers, team building activities, dining options, etc.
- Create a matrix of travel arrivals and departure times. Plan efficient and cost-effective transfers to hotel/office/ meeting locations, etc
- Create a budget, obtain quotes (from meeting management, vendors, consultants, etc.), seek approval, coordinate agenda, speakers, hotels, catering, transportation, and meeting correspondence all which ultimately adds value to HDS while creating a positive experience that builds the camaraderie and harmony of the IT team.
- Develop a calendar of other social functions that enhance employee engagement, morale and build the camaraderie of the IT organization. Work with the IT Communications Specialist to ensure the organizations' top talent utilize these events and members of the CIO staff host the events.
- Manage special projects and activities as assigned, including many that are proprietary and confidential in nature.
- Fast-paced, demanding heavy workload, with changing priorities, demanding clients are part of the environment. Work is usually of a critical, time-sensitive or confidential nature.
- Coordinate interviews for new hires and or informational interviews.
- Set up new hires for the IT organization
- Complete termination checklist to collect company property for exiting employees.
- Maintain and facilitate IT organization space requirements and office moves.
- Maintain accurate IT Teams sites
- Accurate IT Org Charts on the IT Teams site
- Records and topics are kept up to date
- Announcements are posted timely
- 7+ years of executive support experience supporting executives in an administrative capacity
- Advanced MS Office Suite Skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint with excellent typing and proofreading skills
- Must be professional in appearance and manner, self-motivated, detail-oriented, organized, reliable and demonstrate initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to deal with a variety of personalities and temperaments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Independent thinker who can rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals; Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures and uses discretion when required
- Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in a Finance organization
- Keen attention to detail is required in composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, and meeting deadlines.
- Works with all levels within the organization. Not easily intimidated.
- Must be able to work independently. Routine work requires no instruction.
- Must be readily available to provide support as needed.
- This could include nonstandard business hours support.
$20 per Hour Englewood, CO 80112 6 Month Assignment