Administrative Assistant 8038149
Administrative | Jourdanton, TX | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
The Administrative Assistant performs a variety of secretarial and administrative duties, which may include typing of correspondence, opening and sorting mail, photocopying, and filing. Has responsibility for complex and confidential secretarial and administrative assignments. Has advanced computer and process skills with a detailed understanding of the operation of the organization.
Essential responsibilities and duties:
- Handles complex and confidential administrative/supply chain assignments
- Answers telephone and handle requests for information at an advanced level
- Sets up and maintains department records and files
- Keeps department managers and supervisors informed about all meetings, appointments, due dates of reports and other time-oriented requirements
- Provides supervision and training of others.
- Employees may be assigned other duties in addition to or in lieu of those described above
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Customer Service Background
- Experience in submitting purchase orders
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Desire experience working in programs such as SAP or Oracle
$15 per Hour Jourdanton, TX 78026 6 Month Assignment