Administrative Assistant 597654
Administrative | Oakland, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Provide administrative support and manage day-to-day administrative office tasks in support of both the VP of Corporate Business Development and VP, GM – Strategy, Growth & New Business Development and direct reports to achieve optimum efficiency and effectiveness
- Calendar, meeting, travel and expense management for both the VP of Corporate Business Development and VP, GM – Strategy, Growth & New Business Development /assistance for 4 other managers in department
- Power point presentations and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM entry
- Complete Interact with internal and external customers responding timely and appropriately to meeting and/or information requests. Examples include: sorting and distributing incoming mail & deliveries; processing all outgoing mail, fielding phone calls, etc.
- Order and manage office supplies and reconcile provide proper support for all P-card activity
- Coordinate expense management process by preparing expense reports and managing invoice transactions
- Coordinate large meetings to include technology required to conduct meetings
- Handle confidential information and display sound judgment. Resolve issues with minimal direction
Desired Experience, Skills and Attributes:
- Trustworthy; able to maintain confidentiality
- 5+ years administrative support experience in a corporate environment
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook and SharePoint and PowerPoint. Microsoft Dynamics 365 experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of initiative, motivation and enthusiasm. Strong ability to multi-task; unflappable under pressure
- Flexible and able to pivot when necessary
- Strong organization and results orientation; meticulous attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to handle complex assignments using considerable judgment and initiative
- Forward-thinking; plan effectively against future needs
- Work well in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to support several managers and set own workload priorities
- Must have high school diploma; bachelor's degree or college coursework a plus.
$25 per Hour Oakland, CA 94612 2 Month Assignment