Administrative Assistant 591465*
Administrative | Santa Rosa, CA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
- Department Meeting Management:
- Expense, Travel service and logistics management
- Collect expenses, travel requests, and submit for management approval
- Assist department staff book travel services such as visa application, flight, and transportation, etc.
- Assist visitors in travel documentation application and logistics support.
- Business Support:
- Coordinate monthly department reports.
- Contract, PR/PO management.
- Asset Management:
- Perform Annual Asset count
- Record Retention:
- Department document filing, archiving, and record management.
- General office duties and office supplies management.
- Bachelor or college Degree or equivalent.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of experience in direct or similar job position in multi-nation company.
- Strong Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel skills.
- Strong organizational, collaboration and planning skills and high proficiency in both written and verbal communication
- Ability to use office equipment, computers, and related software(s) for business applications.
- Team player with strong sense of responsibility.
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal skills and interfacing with teams that are both located locally and globally.
$18 per Hour Santa Rosa, CA 95403 12 Month Assignment